North Bristol Triathlon club
All Members and Guests of the club will:
- Treat everyone equally and not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, parental or marital status, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief
- Not condone, or allow to go unchallenged, any form of discrimination if witnessed
- Display high standards of behaviour
- Promote the positive aspects of triathlon
- Encourage all participants to learn the rules and follow them, respecting the decisions of any officials
- Actively discourage unfair play, rule violations and arguing with officials
- Recognise good performance not just results
- Ensure that activities are appropriate for the experience and ability of the individual
- Not drink or use banned substances whilst actively participating in Club activities.
In addition to the above, all Club Officers and Appointed Volunteers will:
- Hold relevant qualifications and be covered by appropriate insurance
- Always work in an open environment (i.e. avoid private or unobserved situations and encourage an open environment) and be approachable at all times.